It is very painful to find your due bills while shifting through several emails in your inbox. A more hectic task is to type all the billing material again into the accounting structure by yourself. As a result, automation of the accounts payable procedures become the prerequisite of many large industries.
Though it is no more challenging to simplify that problem. In case you are a small business and you are dealing with greater than fifty bills per month, then, one of the best ways is to update your AP task.
In the current times, a renowned accounts payable service, Entryless has been unified with the Zoho Books. As a result, the email bills are received by the suppliers in a specific arrangement such as PNG, PDF, JPEG, or paper to a tailored email address which is hosted by Entryless. Also, they will get routinely synced, considered, and processed into the Zoho Books accounts upon your consents.
How Does The Integration Prove To Be Beneficial For Your Business?
It generally eliminates manual data entry and errors. The particular information about the invoice is instantly captured. This thing ultimately helps in the reduction of human errors.
No Late Payment
This helps to effectively reduce late payments along with streamlining the workflow.
Cloud Storage and Anytime Access
With the presence of all your invoices in the cloud, almost every individual possessing anywhere and anytime access. Quick actions are elicited with instant notifications from Entryless. This ultimately results in on-time payments.
Gives Accounting Control
It ultimately results in increased control and visibility. The accounts payable gains a clear view of each invoice from receipt to approval, processing, and payment status.
Keep a Track of Records
This helps to create a system of records as paper and also email invoices are centrally stored and archived. So, it helps to enable search, audit, and review.
More Information Regarding This
- With the help of Zoho books, an estimate or invoice is generally raised by the consultant or help desk. It can be elicited in many different methods such as a tablet, smartphone, cPanel hosting, online browser, or specifically from an assessment.
- The specifics of the customer are generally added and the customer sends an email regarding the payment and the invoice. Then, the purchaser can pay for the invoice with Bank deposit, PayPal, or Online Gateways.
- At the time of payment, Zoho sends an automated email. A reminder is automatically sent in case of late payment. It is also possible to adjust the reminders from Zoho. Even, you have the option to send a reminder that reminds of the due date near to the payment.
- When a certain email is related to the internal ticket organization, this flags the operator to stop service or accelerate it for any additional assessment. Ultimately, the system can send a thank you email after verifying payment. This would also notify you regarding the paid staff.
- The overall process is automated and transparent in this case. Apart from that, the invoice and expenses work is managed seamlessly. Reporting has also been very easy with the availability of numerous options, variants, and filters.
- Also, both internal, as well as Zoho reporting,are used for the analysis of all the data including quotes, sales, forecasting, and expenses. Over the years, this system has started being considered to be flexible with any software package.
- It is rudimentary automation which can be effortlessly and conveniently attained through Zoho Books along with some modest business rules. Thus, the ZohoBooks is considered an ideal accounting and automation tool for your business.
These are some of the benefits of automating your accounts payable through Zoho. To take the first step in the realm of automation, connect your Zoho Books account with the Entryless.